The coronavirus pandemic has changed the way in which businesses operate and how we work – and whilst no job or career is perfect, advances in technology and globalisation mean there are always opportunities to shift your career and make it work for you. Now may be an ideal time to begin exploring your options to develop and progress your career – or set about along a different career path.
• To improve your career progression within your current organisation
• To utilise and improve upon your current skill set
• To identify and overcome potential stumbling blocks
• To move into a new role
• To explore career options/change career direction
• For interview coaching to help get you noticed
• To regain your confidence in order to ‘sell yourself’
• To overcome the feeling of being ‘stuck’ or ‘lost’ career-wise
• To proactively manage career risks such as the threat of redundancy/restructuring
• To re-balance your work and home life
A coach skilled in career development can help you identify the right role and support you in reaching it. Knowing the type of roles to apply for, or what direction to take, can be a challenge in itself, alongside a more crowded job market than ever.
The coach is well placed to help you understand the new, emergent world of work as well as redefining your professional development and goals. This may also include a focus on factors relating to your personal life which play a part in your productivity at work and job satisfaction.
A 48 hour cancellation policy is in place to ensure session times are filled. Reasonable flexibility is always given when rescheduling, but any appointments cancelled within a 48 hour period may incur a cancellation fee.