Distinctions Executive Coaching is delighted to offer to previous Distinctions clients, a new flexible Maintenance Coaching Programme. It has a more accessible approach and is especially tailored to your unique requirements. This new flexible coaching delivery is in line with where the coaching market is moving to and you are now able to book for time you need. From 30 minutes to 1 hour coaching sessions, spontaneously and whenever you are in need for quick turnaround support.
Former Distinctions Coaching clients who have successfully completed their coaching would still value a level of support going forwards. The Maintenance Coaching Programme has been designed as a means for this purpose; to help you stay focused on your goals and support your on-going development.
– Support when you need it. As a previous client, you will receive immediate maintenance coaching access.
– The programme complements your previous coaching and helps you keep track/accountable and focused on your goals.
– You can book a quick 30 minute session on your way to an important meeting, whenever you feel the need for quick turnaround support. (Same day if needed).
– You can book all your sessions for the month ahead at one time, whatever works best for you.
– Delivery is still via Zoom or Microsoft Teams. 1 Hour coaching sessions booked in advance can be conducted face to face.
For a detailed brochure and pricing information please contact Joanna or her assistant, Nicola.
– A minimum of 4 x 1 hour sessions can be purchased to be used over a 6 month period, meeting virtually or face to face approximately once a month or every 6 weeks.
-1 hour sessions can be split into 30 minute sessions if preferred.
-48 hours notice of cancellation is required to fill the cancelled session time.
The programme is designed to be as flexible as possible. It is Executive Coaching on the move. If you are on your way to an important meeting and are in need of support beforehand this can be diarised. As long as a minimum of 4 sessions are used over a 6 month period, these can take place at times that suit you best.
Specifically tailored to each client’s needs and goals. It will help you encompass the best aspects of leadership, organisational development and strategic thinking, enhance personal awareness, impact and effectiveness in your role. It focuses on our individual learning edges, identifies blindspots and assists with growing self-awareness.
As a previous Distinctions Client, your self development journey continues with an executive level of on-going support. The great rapport and in depth knowledge we have at Distinctions Coaching means the programme can allow us to resume coaching effortlessly, focusing on existing or new goals you would like to achieve.
A 48 hour cancellation policy is in place to ensure session times are filled. Reasonable flexibility is always given when rescheduling, but any appointments cancelled within a 48 hour period may incur a cancellation fee.